HSEQ Co-ordinator (Aberdeen)
Imes Ltd is the leading Inspection Services company for the Oil & Gas, Defence and Marine sectors; also providing independent lifting authority and specialist integrity engineering services and load monitoring equipment to a wide variety of clients.
In this role you will be required to assist the HSEQ Manager in the co-ordination and planning of the Health, Safety and Quality management systems support across Imes, ensuring that activities are prioritised within each area and is planned, coordinated and delivered in accordance across the Imes organisation to enable certification and compliance requirements to be maintained. To generate, maintain and circulate all performance records and documents, associated with each functional area, ensuring the needs of the business are met.
You will be required to assist and support the HSEQ Manager to: -
- Generate, maintain and manage the issue of Imes/Business Unit documentation and control accordingly.
- Maintain and manage formal HSEQ records and collate safety data records, as required by the CEO/HSEQ Manager.
- Generate and maintain the internal and external audit plans covering all aspects of HSEQ Management System certification.
- Inform and liaise with Managers regarding dates of internal and external audits.
- Manage HSEQ internal audits, as required.
- Liaise with external auditors and plan auditor visits, as defined in the agreed audit plan.
- Mainten and circulate all documents relating to the HSEQ Management Systems.
- Collate, maintain and issue accurate Imes HSE statistics, in accordance with the agreed format and time plan, from the collective data provided by the business locations.
- Manage and maintain central records for risk assessments as generated at the business locations.
- Assist the relevant managers with trending and analysis of HSE and Quality performance data.
- Maintain accurate records for accident reporting/investigation.
- Generate, maintain and followi up of lessons learned actions with managers, targeting improvements and recommendations arising from accident/incident investigations.
- Generate and maintain a list of corrective actions arising from external and internal audits and action/follow-up with managers.
- Liaise with HR to support/develop training plans and records for HSEQ capability and competency.
- As required by the relevant managers, organise and plan HSE training, whether provided internally or externally.
- Visit depots or sites to provide accident/incident investigation/support or to provide training or audit support services.
- Maintain records of all meetings regarding the HSE and Quality Managements Systems.
- Assist managers in the drafting of specific HSE and Quality processes and manuals
- Submit management reports as requested to the CEO.
- Liaise and interface with external auditors as required
- As requested, provide documentation to the Business and Operations Managers in support of the business functions
Qualifications and Experience: -
Knowledge & Skills
Minimum Professional, Academic or Other Qualifications