Inspection / Maintenance Technician
The Inspection/Maintenance Technician . . .
Based out of our Plymouth depot, you will be responsible for carrying out LOLER inspection surveys, and crane maintenance on site in the local area, vessels and occasional overseas locations. You will be required to carry out thorough examinations and load testing on all aspects of lifting equipment including davit systems, and repair and refurbishment on crane systems and LE accessories. This is a great opportunity if you're looking to work in varied, busy and hands on environment.
The successful Inspection/Maintenance Technician . . .
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, with relevant and significant experience in crane maintenance/servicing and general lifting equipment inspection
- Knowledge and experience of lifting equipment inspection / load testing and hold LEEA qualifications (or equivalent)
- Crane maintenance discipline
- Mechanical or Electrical discipline advantageous
- Valid security clearance desirable however not essential as full process will be undertaken on appointment
- Level 2 MPI, DPI and Eddy Current experience advantageous but not essential
- Rigger certificate and wire rope socketing / NDT desirable but not essential
- Rope Access level 1 qualification, crane inspection certification and offshore experience all advantageous but not essential
Salary Negotiable DOE
At IMES, we recognise the need for the highest quality, most competent & experienced professionals if we are to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
Our growth in both UK and international activities and increased project activity means we are always looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference and contribute to the business, the industry and their own future.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and can offer us key skills as an Inspection Technician please apply below
To apply for this job, please email your CV to email@example.com
or complete the form below;